Tuesday 29 July 2014

Boat Doodlery

Here is some stuff I did a while back.

Captain Wonky Beard (yup I know I spelt it wrong in the drawing - although according to Urban Dictionary it could have been right!) is a character I came up with about a year and a half ago, on holiday in a water-faring city. It never went any further, as I'm not a kids cartoonist, but I find it amusing every time I look at it, imagining him having wonky adventures and chatting up ladies' shins!


Somewhat related - my boyfriend and his friend got a boat! Despite the bad luck of renaming a boat, they already had a suitably geeky name in mind, and asked me to design the logotype for the vinyls.



The boat is finally back in the water after a lot of hard work to fix it up, will post the pictures of the final finished products when they've been made and applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment